Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Siang kat Gym. Malam kita Menari

Hello Khamis. Moga hari ini manis.

Another chapter of my exercise diary - Wednesday morning was well spent at the Gym. Run on the threadmill for 20 minutes for Warm Up and to kick start my other routine exercise.


Hello Pull Up Machine ~ Working on my bicep. Satu yang Misz-ella belajar dalam bersenam ni kita perlu konsisten dan banyak bersabar. Not easy nak padatkan otot-otot seorang wanita yang umur nya yang dah melebihi 40. Other people have different fitness goal .. I just want to be strong and healthy .. for myself and  for my love to my family. I want to be a strong mother, a healthy daughter, a fresh friends .. by the end of the day it is about Keeping ourselves Fit, Healthy and Happy. Not because of others but because you love yourself. Yes. Show some loves to yourself by taking care of your health. Jom. Join my healthy lifestyle. Mula lah bersenam hari ini. Start a small step .. walking perhaps .. or buy an aerobic CD and do it at the comfort of your own home *thats how i started to exercise* 

20 minutes of running and today i focused more on my core .. since I still have my wrist pain. Sit Up, Russian Twist, etc .. etc ..

Can we call this Typical Gym Selfie ? LOL! I left after 1.5 hours spent at the Gym *I want more, actually* but I had an appointment with Client at 2pm. ByeBye Gym *sad* See you again.

Granola with Milk for my Afternoon Tea

And guess what ? I was seen at the Dance Floor on Wednesday night. An hour of  Zumba + Zafina. Class Zin Zaharah memang best. From 'Foot loose' to 'Cindai' we dance and enjoy the night. Baru hari ni Misz-ella tau yang Zafina stands for Zapin Fitness and dont be surprise I could add the Hip Hop attitude in Zapin .. LOL! 

So happy i could return to the Dance Floor dancing along with my exercise geng .. listen to the beat .. follow the steps .. add in some attitude and Enjoy. Thanks to Zin Zaharah for the easy fun steps. Reached home almost 12 midnight. Slept at 2 am, woke up fresh at 6.30 am. 

In life, do things that make you happy. Be with someone who build up up. Live like a chain, holding tight and always support each other. We only live once. Appreciate and Do the Best. OK Bye. Misz-ella nak pergi buat benda lain. TQ baca.



0 comments: