Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Fruit Salad with Granola. Roasted Pumpkin & Sweet Potato Salad. Gym Life.

Currently on holiday. But I never forget my Blog. Always remember, di mana sahaja.

My snack before holiday - A plate of colourful fruits paired it with Granola. Fresh, crunchy and delicious. Cant wait to share it with you all, soon.

Holiday pun, diet tetap tak lupa. A bowl of Roasted Pumpkin, Sweet Potato with chick peas, corn, tomatoes and salad. Sedap tapi boleh tahan mahalnya.

I can't life without exercise .. addicted to sweat. They said sweat is fat crying, menangis lah kau lemak dikerjakan aku hari ini *hehehe*. A small gym at the hotel which made my holiday more meaningful and I am so happy. Tomorrow is my last day. Tak sabar nak balik ke tanahair tercinta melepas rindu pada semua. Till then, esok ada entry best. Jangan lupa datang baca ye. Bye readers.

0 comments: