Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

My Stay at Seaview Studio Suite, Hard Rock Hotel, Penang


Hello readers ..


This entry is about my stay at the Seaview Studio Suite, Hard Rock Hotel, Penang during my trip to Penang recently.


Hard Rock Hotel Penang is a luxury resort situated along the famous beach of Batu Feringghi. This ONLY Hard Rock Hotel in Malaysia has bagged TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Awards, Top 10 Trendiest Hotel In Asia (2011), No. 1 Trendiest Hotel in Malaysia (2012), No. 1 Trendiest Hotel in Asia (2012) and Top 10 Hotels for Families - Malaysia (2014 & 2015) was my home from 11th-13th August 2016 in Penang.

The spacious lobby of The Hard Rock Hotel, Penang. As we stepped into the hotel, we were greeted by a warm welcome and a lovely smile from the Hard Rock Hotel team. I still remember the LIVELY ambience that we enjoyed just by sitting and chilling around at the lobby *love* 



The hip and trendy 'Rock N Roll' corner at the Hard Rock Hotel Penang lobby added more excitement to me and family. Welcome to a rockin' holiday, Ella. 

I was then ushered to The Rock Royalty Level situated at the Level 6, whereby the guests of  the Suite room check in here.






Ehemm ... The rock and roll mood greeted the guests of this Level



 The  Checked In process was smooth and fast. Thank you to this lovely lady *sorry I forgot your name, dear* who treated me nicely. She always smile and remember my name from the Day 1 I saw her till the day I left the Hotel.


A corner at the Rock Royalty Lounge where I spent my time unwind with my family .. It gave me a good rockin' feeling. 


Breakfast, afternoon tea and Cocktail are served at the Rock Royalty Lounge



Meal facing the sea? Cool, right?



Hello Room No. 525

My seaview studio suite has a very nice ID. I love the purple carpet which has a very nice pattern, the mirror and the 50 inch TV placed in a beautiful frame. So chic, modern and trendy! 

Thank You John for that sweet thought



Hello comfy bed ~ gimme a rockin' sleep tonight please ...

The seaview studio suite is spacious enough for another extra bed

The room are perfect for a busy Traveler like me as I filled my vacation with replying emails, typing proposals and updating my blog too. Thank You for the fast speed internet connection. I can work miles away from my usual working place.



Spacious and clean bathroom



I was told that my room has a very nice sea view but it was more than that actually.. My room are facing the sea and the big swimming pool .. PERFECT! 

The two 'bodyguards' who joined my rockin' holiday. They were excited to explore the hotel more. Looks fun!


The Seaview Studio Suite is priced from RM800/night (Low season)


We went to the Hotel beach immediately after we explored our bedroom



Our 'vitamin Sea' therapy at the Batu Feringghi Beach



Night view of the Swimming pool

Woke up the next day from the comfort rockin' bed of my suite bedroom. The bed, the pillow are so comfort. I had a good sleep like a Sleeping Beauty.

I visited the Body Rock Gym before breakfast, as I need to prepare myself for my Puma Night Run which happened few weeks after my trip.


Running on a threadmill with a pool view. I did a new record ~ 5km non-stop running in just 28 minutes ..*Yeayy* Could be the rockin' cool ambience of this Gym boosted my stamina level ya .. and I'm loving it.

While I was at the Body Rock Gym, my two bodyguards spent their time at the Swimming pool


Ready for breakfast after we completed our session


Spanish Omelette - One of our favourite in The Rock Royalty Lounge

And tadaaa .. a surprised birthday celebration for Aiman. I planned it with Angeline a day earlier and they arranged everything PERFECTLY for me.

Thank You very much Angeline for arranging Surprise Belated Birthday for Aiman *His birthday was on the 8th August, few days earlier*. It was a real surprise. He can't smell the plan at all *rolling tears* Hahaha.

We toured the Hotel with Angeline to explore the hotel more. Thanks to John, the General Manager of the Hard Rock Hotel Penang for having us and the lovely arrangement made. The big, spacious, clean and fun swimming pool that suits all level of guests .. Swim with the music will definitely gave you a rockin' feeling.







The LIVELY ambience of the Hard Rock Hotel Penang. The weather was good ~ The white cloud, the blue sky and the sun smiled .. Everyone were seen enjoying their times!







Hard Rock Hotel Penang loves the kids too. A special section and activities are available for the kids. You can leave your kids here. They will be entertained with lot of activities under the care and love by the Hotel team.

There is a Teen Tabu Club to cater for the teenagers too. Heyy there is a Mountain Bike for hire! OhMy .. we missed it! Too many activities are available at this rockin' Hotel. Great place to have fun! 

The interesting activities


 Hotel guests are allow to rent a guitar here to complete your 'rock' holiday.

 Teenagers will have the opportunity either to watch a movie or to play with the favourite game  



Or perhaps you could have some Pool challenge with your friends ..





Need to treat your tired body? Drop by at the Rock Spa and treat yourself with some pampering session. Too bad I didn't get the opportunity to try *my schedule was pack*

And what is Hard Rock without the Rock Shop? You can get some of the Hard Rock Hotel Penang merchandise at Rock Shop, Too located at the hotel lobby.

We also had the opportunity to view The Roxity Kids Suite located at the 1st Floor of the Hotel

 The Roxity Kids Suite suits a family with young kids. 


 The Suite is spacious. I love the detailing of the suite .. Mom and Dad sure will love it !


The bathroom is nice !



 The attached kids room. The toys, the pillow, the blanket and the wall decoration ... Well .. Kids will definitely do not want to leave this room.


 The room come with a small Courtyard .. comfortable enough for your kids to play around

The Roxity Kids Suite price is RM600/night (low season)


Other room that we viewed are the Lagoon Deluxe room, a room which come with a pool access, also located at the Level 1 of the Hotel 


The room are comfort enough for two persons




Jump to the pool from your room. Fun!

The Lagoon Deluxe Room is priced at RM580/night (Low season)

All in .. all in .. We had a great rockin' stay at Hard Rock Hotel, Penang. Either you are a business traveler, or you are looking for some fun and entertainment with your friends, or you travel with your big family, Hard Rock Hotel Penang has it all. ANYTHING YOU WANT, YOU GOT IT!

I am not done yet with my entry, readers. One *or perhaps 2* more entry about my short holiday in Hard Rock Hotel, Penang will be on the blog, soon. Don't forget to check it out!

More info about the Room rates and other promotions of Hard Rock Hotel, Penang can be find at http://penang.hardrockhotels.net/ or Do Not Forget to LIKE their Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/hardrockhotelpenang/?fref=ts. Amazing prices awaits you during their promotion. LIKE their page today so that you wont miss it.














0 comments: