Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Mix Cardio Dance Workout ~ 07042017


Another Chapter of my Exercise diary ..

I guessed I am one of the luckiest person in this world .. I know what pain is. I struggled my life to heal. I wiped my own tears and sometimes fall a sleep with the mix emotions. I fall, I crawled and today I still stand up proudly next to other woman who have a comfort life and never been in my shoes before. Life is not easy but I Thank God for giving me the strength to face those challenges. Life is always great if you know how to deal with it. Alhamdulillah.



07042017 ~ I made my way to the Dance Floor after almost two weeks break. Mix Cardio Dance Workout with Coach Lina Baba ~ an hour of 60 mins non-stop high low cardio dance workout ..



The class was Full-house! and I survived even I was not confident earlier with my own stamina. Alhamdulillah.


People love to make their own judgement ~ Hello .. we are all the same ~ hamba Allah yang dicipta untuk berkelana di buminya. Satu hari nanti, kita semua akan pergi meninggalkan dunia ini dan berjumpa dengan Dia. He has his own way to judge each and everyone of us. He has his own 'scale rule' .. So kita sebagai manusia, tak perlu menghakimi sesama kita. Itu bukan kerja dan hak kita. Itu hak Allah SWT.


And I am happy could have the opportunity to dance near to my long ever best friend ~ Aishah my hair dresser who has been taking care of my hair for 15 years. Jarang Misz-ella dapat dance dekat dengan dia tapi that day the class was so full and I pun mengalah .. I wasn't the front liners anymore. I duk di baris ke 2 (we created or own zig zag line) together with Ain and Aishah tak jauh dari Misz-ella. Untuk seorang Ella, dalam sebuah persahabatan, kesetiaan dan kasih sayang adalah sangat penting .. sama jugak dengan kehidupan. One of the reasons why I keep on return to Aishah for my hair cut and keep on return to Sungai Buloh for my exercise. Friendship, loyalty and love complete my life. OK Bye readers. Terima Kasih baca.



0 comments: