Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Hydraluron ~ Serum, Moisture Jelly and Moisture Boosting Mask by IndeedLabs

Hello readers *waving right hand*

This sharing is about Beauty. I enjoyed sharing my thought and experienced on the Beauty products that I tried and in this entry i am going to share with you my review on 3 products by IndeedLabs. 


So readers 
Lets check it out ..



Yeahhh .. there you go .. Hydraluron Serum, Hydraluron Moisture Jelly and Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Mask by IndeedLabs ~ the subject of this Entry. 



Hydraluron Serum ~ RM115.60, 30ml

Before you continue reading, let me tell you that I am quite lucky to have a moisturize skin and all I need to do is to keep on maintaining it by chosing the right skincare. Maintaining and taking care of our skin is very important as our lifestyle and surroundings did contribute a lot to our life, skin especially. The air conditioner in the car, at the office and at home contribute a big impact on our skin. Our skin, which is a living cells get thirsty and dry up faster .. and not to forget our country weather which is hot throughout the whole year did contribute too.

Hydraluron Serum by IndeedLabs contains pure form of hyaluronic acid which is naturally found in most of every cell in our body. In our body, hyaluronic acid play an important role as 'a water-loving' molecules that provide our body with a natural skin moisture. Unfortunately it has its own life cycle. The molecule breaks down and excreted from our body in less than 3 days and possibly even as little as one day in the skin. For this reason, it is imperative that the body continually replenish itself with hydraluron acid and there how this Hydraluron Serum come to rescue our skin. This hydration serum, using the bioengineered strain of red algae penetrates the skins surface to provide long lasting hydration from beneath.

Packaging ~ I love the packaging. Its small, cute, light and handy. It fit very well in my cosmetic/toiletries bag. No problem or hassle to bring it along during holiday.




I tried Hydraluron Serum for 2 weeks. Just apply a small amount over the entire face before applying other moisturizing creams. It is a clear, colour less and fragrance free serum which quickly absorb very well into the skin. It is non-oily and non-sticky. It is so light and I didn't feel using a serum on my skin until a friend commented .. Your skin is so moisture and glowing. What do you use? Ohhh really? Let me share you the secret ~ Its Hydraluron Serum by IndeedLabs*happy* 



Hydraluron Moisture Jelly ~ RM105.00, 30ml

Ohhh yess !! This gel moisturiser is definitely my favourite. It suits all skin type and I love the see through, sleek and modern design container. See through .. anything see through is 'sexy'. Hehehe.




It is a clear, colour less and fragrance free gel moisturiser. Pump it .. I need 2 pumps for my whole entire face. Spread it over the entire face .. its not sticky at all .. it absorb very fast and well deep into the skin layer. I dont feel like using any moisturier on my skin *happy* Read more about this special moisture jelly by clicking this entry.



Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Mask ~ RM21.10, 20ml

Yeah .. I agree that its a bit pricey but well this is my first time trying this mask so I am all excited to see the result. This moisture boosting masks contain next generation 3D hyaluronic acid that hydrate your skin from beneath the surface for 24 hours of long lasting moisture retention.



It's so easy to use .. Unfold the mask and place over face. Using your finger tips, press it in place and do not forget to 'tap the mask lightly and gently' for better absorption. Let it rest on your face and remove it after 15 minutes. Gently massage the remaining serum all over the face. Ummmmm .. this moisture boosting mask really amazed me. Not only it moisturize my skin, my skin feel more supple, softer, smoother, plumped, glowing and Yess .. I enjoyed holding and touching my face more after taking the mask off. I LOVE IT!


Hydraluron Serum, Hydraluron Moisture Jelly and Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Mask by Indeed Labs are definitely the answer for thirsty, dry skin problem *Recommended*
It moisturize your skin and it provide what your skin want ~ WATER .

All Hydraluron products are available at MUSE by Watsons (Sunway Pyramid) and at Watsons Paradigm Mall, KLCC Mall and Alamanda Mall,  Putrajaya




Me and my healthy skin ~ It's Hydraluron *love*



For more information, photo and promotion about the products, kindly visit IndeedLab website at http://indeedlabs.com/ or their Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/indeedlabs

0 comments: