Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Fans of PUMA and FERRARI


Dalam diam, tak sedar rupanya Misz-ella and family is a fans of PUMA and Ferrari. Actually Aiman yang mula dulu, he started his collections of PUMA-Ferrari merchandise before me and I think i get influenced by him *hehehe*

I love red and I wore this PUMA-Ferrari T-shirt during my visit to Tanah Aina Fahad Glamping Resort, recently. Read more about this beautiful Eco-resort here


Aiman's PUMA and PUMA-Ferrari bags collection. Dia rajin beli. Misz-ella rajin tumpang pakai je *hehe*

Chinese New Year at Christina's house with my best friend Leoniel Dg - again with the lovely red PUMA-Ferrari

Night run with Aiman ~ Aiman with his PUMA red shirt and red 'topi'. Aiman memang manis bila pakai merah.


My birthday present was this PUMA Ferrari jacket. So comfort and stylish!

I was wearing PUMA-Ferrari black T-shirt during the KL Blogger Hunt in conjunction with Alam Flora's Love Food Hate Waste Campaign. Ummm .. I love this black shirt. It make me look slim!


Wearing the red PUMA-Ferrari T-shirt during Alliance Francaise de Kuala Lumpur cooking demo with Martel.

Our PUMA-Ferrari casual shoes

One of Aiman's PUMA Ferrari wallet. He loves PUMA Ferrari collections.

Aiman's hobby is dropped by at PUMA outlets whenever we were at the Shopping mall to look for the latest collection. If he love it, he will buy. If not we look see .. look see only.

My PUMA running buddies. That green PUMA shoe has been running with me since 3 years ago. I went hiking with the shoe too. Umm .. memang peminat PUMA and Ferrari kita berdua ni, kan Aiman. Hehe. OK bye. Sekian Entry buat kenang-kenangan hari tua nanti. 



0 comments: