Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

In Our Heart


The most special place in this life is to be in someone's heart. Betul tak?

And I am one of the luckiest person in this world cos many love to keep me in their heart. Alhamdulillah. Thank You. Saya bersyukur kerana hidup dengan limpahan kasih sayang dari awak, awak dan awak semua. 
Thanks Kak Yun for always taking care of me. When I told her .. Kak lets coffee, I miss you. She travelled 20km from SBCR to meet me just for coffee. Terima Kasih banyak-banyak. I really appreciate it.

Leoniel Dg is one of my best friend. Even macam-macam orang kata, I dont give a damn. Hanya jauhari mengenal manikam. Hanya Misz-ella yang kenal Leoniel Dg and to be honest, I am more attracted to a beautiful heart. Itu yang lebih penting dalam persahabatan, kan.

Thanks Miera Nadhirah for the dinner invitation at Hugos by Modesto. The food was good .. the ambience was lovely. I suka and really loved it.

And paling suka tengok persahabatan diaorang. Aiman dan Ekin berkawan dari sekolah lagi. Bernard is Aiman's bestfriend too. What more important in life is living harmoniously, respect and support each other. Kan? Dan buat kawan-kawan yang lain, Tqvm for the endless love, support and care. Tq. Okbye. Misz-ella ada hal. See you on the next entry, ya.

0 comments: