Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Rainbow Colours Life. PUMA Night Run last day training.


I guess I am one of the luckiest persons in this world.
I had a life like a rainbow colours.
Various colours, various emotions, various feel .. and various comfort and pain.

But somehow .. I am happy with my rainbow colours life. It is not easy .. never easy. It is always bitter at the beginning and rewarded with a sweet result at a later stage.

Sesetengah perkara yang terjadi, tak terduga dek akal. I learned about Letting Go. I learned about saying Good Bye and I thanks God for all the bitter sweet moments .. the precious experienced and lessons that you gave me .. are money cant buy experienced. I treasure every moment that came into my life. Never i feel regret knowing each and everyone of you. Thank You for being part of my life .. Terima kasih pernah berkongsi saat suka duka dan Terima Kasih kawan-kawan kerana menerima saya seadanya. Yang pasti, tidaklah mudah menghadapi tiap jatuh bangun kehidupan itu tetapi tabahlah menghadapinya. Terima Kasih pengalaman. Selamat datang pengajaran. 

And I think those experienced made me a better person today. A stronger Ella .. Ella yang tak mudah mengaku kalah dan Ella yang berkata YA pada cabaran. I never run before but when PUMA Night Run 2016 committee offered me the opportunity to be part of the 10km run, I accepted it with open heart. I finished my PUMA Night Run training today, 19th August 2016. On my last day, I only did half ~ 3km non-stop running *usually I did 5km training* and decided to stop. Takmau terlalu mendera otot-otot kaki supaya berlari. I know you have been working very hard, my lovely feet. 

Thank You PUMA for the opportunity. This Run has taught me another lesson in life. I look forward for my run tomorrow with this lovely PUMA Ignite Dual *Heyyy .. Usain Bolt is wearing it on the Olympic too .. Waaaaa * and I will share my running experience in this blog. Till then, keep on our healthy lifestyle, readers. Remember our focus ~ We want to be stronger and healthier. 

0 comments: