Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Puma Night Run 2016 Training & Race Entry Pack Collection


Hello lovely readers *sambil lambai tangan kanan* I miss talking to you*macam lama sangat kau tak updet blog, kan ..haha*

PUMA Night Run is less than a month away and I am busy preparing myself for the run. Looking backwards, I just cant believe how this run has changed me. From a person who hate running, now I can stay focus on running and addicted to run. 

1st August 2016 ~ Another chapter of my exercise diary .. I started my training at 8:30am and completed it by 9:00am. I was in a rush actually as I need to drive to Tanah Aina Fahad Resort in Ulu Dong, Raub on the same day to attend the Open House invitation by my friend, Puan Sri Sabrina Syed. But then, I still made my way to the running track *that proved how addicted I am in running .. LOL*

PUMA Night Run training ~ We ran at night after the rain stopped. Amboi bukan main tebal baju dan bertopi bagai *kononnya sejuk* .. sekejap je tu .. bila dah berpeluh-peluh .. bukak baju ikat kat pinggang .. makin galak kita run. I love the place I stay. It has all the facilities that suits my lifestyle. No excuse for not training, wahai Ella ..LOL!


For those of you who have registered for the PUMA NIGHT RUN 2016, do not forget to collect your Race Entry Pack Collection this coming 5th till 7th August 2016 (Friday to Sunday). The collection counter will be open from 10am to 10pm, located at the LG2, Blue Concourse, Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall.

So readers .. jom kita pergi collect dengan segera. I am going on the 5th *if possible I want to be the first .. LOL* and if you have not seen the latest update on the Run, do not forget to LIKE PUMA NIGHT RUN 2016 FB Page. Looking at the list of sponsors, I am so excited already lah .. 20 Ogos 2016 .. cepat lah datang .. cant wait to have fun and run with you, guys!






0 comments: