Hai lovely readers ..
Photo credit to Elana's FB*
- There was no water at KM3 water station. We were so excited when we saw a signboard "WATER STATION 100 metres" but once arrived, we were given a paper cups, no water and we have to continue running/walking to KM6 to get water.
- Few mysterious car were seen parked at the running route (Toyota Estima, Honda .. etc .. etc .. ) .. Are they allowed to do so?
- There was no road closure. We were running on a Federal route with dual carriageway. One lane was blocked with traffic cones for the runners while traffic was still busy alive on the other lane. Imagine running while cars coming from our back and Marshall .. where are you?
- Some route are too narrow for 10,000 runners. We have to make our movements small and due to this, some cones were knocked by the runners
- Certain routes were not properly addressed .. KM6 and KM7 are too dark since there wasn't any road lights. I saw 1 or two reflectors dengan jarak yang jauh antara satu sama lain. Hello its a Night Run, clearly its a night run .. why not you provide the runners with some light reflectors that they can use/wear on their shoe, head or a glow in the dark wrist band, at least.
- I only saw three (3) ambulance throughout the 10km route.
- Not enough Marshall ~ Runners were seen crossing the road at their own risk. Thank You to the Shah Alam residents who were very cool .. despite their IN/OUT entrance being used as part of the running route, they gave way to us to complete our run. Thanks to the horn *to show their support, I guessed*
- Crossing 2 main big roundabouts in Shah Alam at your own risk is definitely .. SCARY!!
- Few runners were seen having a muscle cramp at KM8 and KM8.5 and were not attended by Paramedic or Marshall *No marshall at this point*
- No moveable/portable toilet along the 10km route. Some runners were seen crossing the road and used the Shell's petrol station toilet.