Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Upbeat Fragrance by Mary Kay


Hello readers,


It's Mary Kay again in my blog. For those of you who love perfume, Mary Kay has recently introduced their new perfume ~ Upbeat for Her Eau de Toilette. Upbeat is a Fragrance for the Music, a flirty, festival-inspired scent to celebrate people's love for the music and here I am, a dance fitness addict who love Upbeat, as much as I love to dance along with the beat of the music.


Upbeat is fresh and has a scent of Chypre Fruity (Fruity and Woody), the citrus fresh top notes faceted by the bright floral heart come to ignite the all day party mood, while the edgy backgound makes this fragrance perfect to be also carried into the night.

The opening notes of this unique fragrance are made of red berries, sweet nectarine and sparkling apple. The backbeat is filled with Jasmine rose, Muguet and Wild honeysuckle which adds a sweet flirty nuance to this energetic fragrance. On the finishing, Upbeat contains Patchouli, Skin musk, Amber and Agarwood, the perfect mixture create a perfect mood for partying into the night.

Yes readers! I have tried Upbeat. Being someone who run a very busy daily schedule without compromising fun in my life, I love the scent of Upbeat. The unique scents of Upbeat ~ combination of the fruits, woods and floral keep me moving fresh and energize throughout the whole day. Upbeat is fresh and versatile  .. from the meeting room to the dance floor, Upbeat keep me moving happily.


Upbeat is available in the Market since 1st July 2016 through your Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant at the price of RM89 ONLY *Ohhh .. I love the 'wallet friendly price'.  Contact your Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant at 03-7711 7500 or visit www.marykay.com.my for more info. Enjoy Upbeat as much as I do, readers.



0 comments: