Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Kiehl's Fun in The Sun With The Butterflies

Hello Readers .. I was so busy writing and writing till i forgot to tell you that recently i joined The Butterfly Project - a community of Beauty Bloggers who share their thoughts, tips and reviews about beauty.  Dalam erti kata yang lain, apa sahaja yang perempuan suka .. itu kami kongsi bersama.  I attended a few Events with The Butterflies and started to like it. Awesome groups .. Big hugs to Tammy The Butterfly Project Founder.   

A lot of tips, a lot of sharing, a lot of reviews can be found in the Group dan yang terkini, Misz-ella nak join The Kiehl's Fun In The Sun Event which schedule this coming Sunday, 8th June 2014.

So lets check it out with me what is the Event about and why do Misz-ella excited to be one of the 30 Butterflies bloggers participated in this Event.


Tadaaaaaaaaa ............. The Event's Banner.

Kiehl's Fun in The Sun Event




Get ready to put on your sunnies & wear your cute lil' holiday shorts to the Kiehl's Fun in The Sun Bloggers Event on Sunday morning!. Sip ice cool drinks while you try out Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream. Build your own cactus terrarium and bring back home your very own Stay Cool & Keep Fresh Goodie Bag consisting of full size Ultra-Facial Oil-Free Skincare worth RM300 to go back home to review! This is our June exclusive project & we say it's so cool, we will join too!

Day: 8th June, 2014 (Sunday)
Time: 9.30am - 11.30am
Venue: Secret Garden, 1Utama (rooftop)
Dress code: Fun in the sun

Tammy says: One of the activities is to build your own cactus 
terrarium! How cool is that?

The Simple buat attractive Events Introduction by The Butterfly Project Malaysia Founder Ms Tammy really makes me feel NAK PERGI! NAK PERGI! NAK PERGI!!

But before dapat pergi, The Butterfly must answer Two (2) Questions via our Blog.  So memandangkan itu Syaratnya .. marilah dengar luahan hati saya Kenapa I want to join this Fun In The Sun Event specially brought to us by The Butterfly Project Malaysia and Kiehl's





Why do you need 24 hour No-Shine Fresh Hydration?

Because even I do not have a bad or serious problems with my skin, but my skin do re-act on certain condition ~ it gets easily dehydrates after a long day in the aircondition room .. especially during recent KL weather which is hot. I have to let the aircondition in my room running day and night.  Before leave my bedroom for my aerodance class and upon returning from my class and the aircondition will remains ON until its AUTO-OFF by the Timer set earlier at 2.00 am in the morning.  

Cool temperature ~ good for sleeps but bad for my skin.  My skin needs help and i think a 24 hours No-Shine Fresh Hydration is a solution to it.   

NO-SHINE FRESH HYDRATION ~ Kulit tak berminyak tapi kekal segar dan lembap. Sapa la yang tak nak, kan. 

Terus terang cakap, Misz-ella jarang guna 'Moisturiser.' I only apply Sunblock to my face everyday and it makes my skin looks radiance and shine but oily actually. Selalu kena guna 'Facial Oil Blotters Paper' tekap-tekap kat muka then bila tengok balik kertas tu kuantiti minyak kat kertas macam boleh buat pisang goreng!!!! Omaigoddd .. shine-shine and oily .. that is the result that i get.  I never fail to bring the Facial Oil Blotters Paper in my handbag to encounter this problem.  Oily not moisture .. thats the condition and its bad .. too much oil is definitely not good for our skin.

So i am all excited and ready to try Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream ~ Fresh hydration for normal to oily skin type.  Lets hope i will able to join this Event and i will definitely share the benefits of the cream with you guys here. Sharing is Caring, kan.


What do you love about Kiehl's?

Kiehl's Since 1851 ~ 163 years in the beauty industry .. its seniority has put my confident level in the brand shoot up as high as KLCC. Hehehe.  

Kiehl's has a wide range and varieties of products from skincare, body and hair both for ladies and man and i am sure ada yang sesuai dan serasi dengan kulit ku ini.  Kiehl's used the finest naturally derived ingredients. Being someone who is very particular about health and beauty *beauty concious la sangat, kan .. Tehehe*  the ingredients are always a main factor that will attracts my attention.

Kiehl's products are easy to get. Most of the store at located at my favorite shopping mall ~ One Utama, Mid Valley Megamall and Sunway Pyramid.  I can always drop by while shopping.  Double therapy for shopperholic like me *eye wink*

Try before you buy ~ Sila Percaya ye kawan-kawan.  Keihl's believes their customer deserves the opportunity to try a sample of their product on their hair or skin before they decide to purchase it. WOW!!! 

And last thing that i love about Kiehl's is ~ Kiehl's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.  Cuba selama 28 days .. you will see a healthier, revitalized skin. Guaranteed or Money Back.  NAK. NAK. NAK. I WANT TO TRY IT.


OK. I am done with my Entry for the Event.  I hope i will be selected so that i can share with you guys here on the benefits of Kiehl's and most importantly .. nak kulit lembap berseri bukan berminyak lagi so that tak payah bawak 'Facial Blotters' dalam handbag lagi dah dan tak perlu lagi seram tengok kertas serap minyak yang kuantiti minyaknya omaigodddd .. like can fry RM2 pisang goreng. Hahaha.

Ok Readers.  Thank you for reading. Bye.






0 comments: