Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Fight Face. Mamonde. Beef Steak.


Because life is all about Fight.
Everyday we fight/we challenge ourselves to be a better and a stronger person.
You have a choice. Just to be there and dont move anywhere or Fight!
And my choice is to Fight!

My #fightface

Fighting against something that you can't see ~ environmental stressors and free radical that can damage your skin. Fight it with Vitamin C24 from IndeedLabs.

Vitamin C24 helps to :-
Fight free radicals and environmental damage
Boost collagen
Minimise fine lines and wrinkles
Reduce inflammation
Reduce discoloration

Never stop fighting. Keep on moving. Vitamin C24 is the solution for aging skin caused by the environmental stressors and free radicals. Available at Watsons Malaysia. 


My sick face on Saturday morning with Mamonde. Fighting my sickness by attending the event that I have comitted earlier. You can do it, trust me.


 Mamonde is lovely. Will update you about it, soon.



You know that your friend love you when they asked .. Where are You? Come and eat. 



Friendship is about chemistry and trust. In life, keep on building a bridge. A strong friendship bridge. Thanks Fren for the Dinner. I enjoyed it very much.


0 comments: