Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Night Jog. Fight Ella. Fight.

Aku rasa aku memang dilahirkan untuk menjadi kuat or jadi lebih kuat.

When some of you had an easy way or painless journey, I dont have it.

My journey are longer, fills with various emotions and colours. Sometimes full of obstacle .. but I keep on walking my life with pride.

Thanks for the bittersweet moment that made me today. I am so bless and grateful with my life.


Fighting the pre-mature ageing with Vitamin C24 from Indeed Labs. Having a hectic schedule life, living in a big city like Kuala Lumpur, we are exposed to pollutions, free radicals and stress which might harm our skin and caused pre-mature ageing. With Vitamin C24 from Indeed Labs we can fight and protect our skin.


Misz-ella demam dan selsema pada hari Rabu malam. Kesian Aiman tidur tak lena menjaga Mama nya. Mama jarang sakit. Bila mama sakit Aiman risau. Mama jangan sakit lagi ye .. Mama Aiman kan kuat. Ohhh I am so touched. Terharu dengan kata-kata anakku yang satu ini.

I might be weak but I do not want to be weaker.
I am not strong and try to be stronger.
I believe in giving the best.
And I will never give up without trying

Night jog with Aiman. I was weak and slow due to my health condition but at least I tried. I need to exercise to boost my energy .. to reduce the uneasy pain of my body. I need to fight. Fight Ella. Fight. You can do it if you want.

Hidup kena kuat dan percaya lah yang sebenar nya kekuatan itu ada dalam diri kita sebenarnya dan ia dipanggil 'SEMANGAT'. Kuatkan semangat dalam menghadapi cabaran kehidupan. Hidup ada pilihan. Pilih lah untuk menjadi "KUAT"



0 comments: