Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Double Tree by Hilton. Selera Senibong.

Hello readers ..



Back to my Travelogue on my short holiday to Johor Bahru recently. We stayed at DoubleTree by Hilton, my favourite Hotel in Johor Bahru.


Spacious clean room. Free Wi-Fi for HHonors member *me!*



As usual, all Check In guests will be given a Chocolate Chip cookie, DoubleTree Hilton's signature.

Our dinner was at Restoran Selera Senibong. Location? You all just Waze it, k .. but seriously not far from our Hotel.



Ikan Siakap Tiga Rasa, Ikan Merah Bakar, Kailan Ikan Masin and Butter Prawn ~  RM103  only. Yummy and what I loved more was their friendly and fast service. I will definitely visit this Seafood Restaurant again whenever I am in Johor Bahru. Recommended lah!

It was raining non-stop on the next day. Nothing much I can do either than visiting the Gym. Cool, quiet and I love the Gym view!


Since we can't go anywhere, we spent our time at the Hotel .. me at the Gym and my family had their breakfast in the room. So that was how we spent our holiday in Johor Bahru .. we didnt go anywhere because of the weather but still .. we enjoyed our sweet quality time together. What a lovely holiday we had *love*



0 comments: