Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Night Run. Putu Bambu Pasar Ramadan Taman Tun Dr. Ismail.


Ramadan ke 10. What a hectic and busy schedule I had! Plan to start working on my paperwork by 10 am but it was dragged and finally I didn't made it at all.

But good thing, the proposal was successfully delivered by email only at 1:03am. 1:03am ye kawan-kawan .. saya belum tidur lagi pada waktu itu *now is 1:19am* .. If my spirit is not strong enough, the document might not be ready at all .. imagined I typed the document using my Samsung Handphone *Oh my Samsung* because my Microsoft Word are not accessible via my laptop. Sad. So sad.  

But it does not stop me then keep on moving so i did it via my handphone. Aiman was shocked! Yes Aiman .. I did it. Percaya lah yang mama Aiman ni kuat semangat .. kalau dia kata nak, maka dia akan buat jugak even dia terpaksa bersusah payah. I will never give up easily until i really tried. My stubborn is my strength, actually!!

Dalam sibuk-sibuk tu sempat lagi Misz-ella berlari di malam hari. 6km done in 40 minutes. Thanks Allah for all the strength that you gave me. Walau penat .. tetap bersemangat. Moga-moga sentiasa kekal positif. In Sha Allah. Anyway, this run is part of my preparation for PUMA NIGHT RUN which will be held on 20th August 2016 at Dataran Kemerdekaan Shah Alam. Thanks PUMA for appointing me as one of your runners. I'm not good but I will do the best. 10km you alls .. I need to keep on practice, kan.

I'm strong. I can do it. Be positive Ella. Believe in yourself and just do it. Hakuna Matata! *it means no worry* Ewahhh ..bicep tak hebat mana pun nak tunjuk. Hehehe. 




Post workout activity ialah minum selepas exercise. Kata orang, masa paling baik untuk makan dan minum adalah selepas bersenam sebab masa tu kadar metabolisma adalah sangat tinggi. So Jom lah! Luckily the shops at my place close at 11pm daily. So jogging/run from 9:30-10:00 lepas tu kita minum.

Jom balik. Jom balik.


Oh sebelum tu nak share dengan you all akan kesedapan Putu Bambu yang Misz-ella beli di Pasar Ramadan Taman Tun Dr. Ismail. Sangat sedap. Sangat asli. More story about the Pasar Ramadan will be on the blog, soon. You all tunggu ye. Ok Bye.

0 comments: