Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Aerodance Fun Fun @ Rockafella Saujana Utama

Hello readers ..

I'm back with my fitness sharing. Well .. antara banyak-banyak entry, menulis tentang kesihatan dan kecergasan adalah yang paling Misz-ella suka sekali.

After a long break *very long* I am back to the Dance Floor. Rindunya nak jumpa kawan-kawan di Saujana Utama, rindunya nak ke lantai tari .. Only God knows what I feel. Yah .. I missed the past but things changed. I am no longer in SU tapi SU tetap istimewa di hati dan kerinduan itu lah yang membawa Misz-ella kembali ke SU untuk bersenam dengan kawan-kawan.


Friday night 23 December 2016, I made my way to the Dance Floor at Rockafella Studio, Saujana Utama, Sungai Buloh. Wahhh .. sudah ada satu lagi cawangan Rockafella? Yes it is and I'm back to the studio when I knew that there is an Aerodance class happening on that night.

I grew in fitness with aerodance. I was among the earliest student at Saujana Utama first fitness studio. Well ... cerita lama tapi kalau you all rajin bukak blog Misz-ella, you will definitely find those entries. As time goes by, I learnt Zumba, Piloxing and many more other dance fitness. But Aerodance is still my first love.

Hummm .. orang macam Misz-ella ... kalau tak kerja, family. Kalau tak famili bersenam. Bukan Minah party bukan suka buang masa tak tentu hala. Thats my life. Simple but I'm loving it.



In aerodance, we combine the basic aerobic steps to formed a dance fitness which is applicable to all level of fitness. V, V-X, Step touch, Double Step touch, Knee Up, Leg Curl, Forward and Back and remember the butterfly arm movement? And my favourite Poney. Realiti nya, Misz-ella memang suka Aerodance. Aerodance is easy but most importantly in any exercise that you are currently doing is ENJOY! Listen to the beat, shake and move your body following the beat. Dengar tempo bukan lirik lagu tau .. Hehehe.



An hour of fun Friday night with Coach Lina. Fun steps, catchy music and her communication is good! We burnt tons of calories .. a healthier way to end our Friday. So kawan-kawan .. jom ikut Misz-ella bersenam. Jom kita jadi lebih sihat dan kuat demi kita dan kesayangan kita.




0 comments: