Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

I need a Holiday lah! South Korea is #MyTravelokaEscapade

Hello readers ..

Its year End! Sedang bercuti? Or are you planning for a holiday?

Ummm .. life as a blogger .. year end is a very busy and hectic time for me. So many Christmas review, rooms review that I have to attend. No year end holiday for me.

Tapi tak pe. Tak travel sekarang is not the end of the world. Afterall, Misz-ella memang suka bercuti time orang lain tak bercuti .. but seriously, after those hardwork helping the clients with the Christmas review, hotel review .. I adalah sangat penat and I need a Holiday lah!

And what ??? Since few months ago I kept on thinking about South Korea. Yess!! South Korea. Misz-ella sangat taksub dengan South Korea.

Why? Kenapa Ella? Firstly, Misz-ella sangat kagum dengan jatidiri orang-orang Korea itu sendiri yang sangat bangga akan dirinya, produk keluarannya dan segala-galanya tentang negaranya. I am a K-Pop fans, i love K-Pop Fitness dance. I watched K-drama. I ate a lot of Korean food, I love Korean fashion and I owned a Samsung handphone. 

Kenapa Misz-ella nak pergi South Korea? OK Jom baca South Korea dari pandangan mata dan jiwa Misz-ella.


Photo from Google
I want to experience the beautiful city of Seoul on my own. Cantik, kan. Korea sangat maju, Kehebatan produk dari Korea setanding dengan negara-negara Barat yang lain tapi masyarakatnya sangat unik. Sangat bangga pada jatidiri dan budaya mereka yang tersendiri. Drama-drama Korea yang menggunakan keindahan alam semulajadi bumi Korea itu sendiri sebagai lokasi penggambarannya dan buatkan ramai yang jatuh cinta pada Korea hanya dengan menyaksikannya di kaca TV *include me* reason no. 1 kenapa Misz-ella nak pergi ke South Korea ini.  

Drama-drama Korea juga menggunakan produk dari Korea sendiri. Kereta Hyundai, telefon Samsung .. takda pun guna kereta mewah dari luar negara macam drama kita. Hummmm .. the secret of their success is promoting their own product in various way. Baik pelancongan, kereta, telefon dan macam-macam lagi. Korean is so creative and unique. Misz-ella sukalah!


Photo from Google
When in Seoul, I want to go to Seoul Tower and take a Han River Evening Cruise too. 

Photo from Google
Or to be exact my dream is to watch the sunset from the Seoul Tower and enjoy the Seoul's magnificent night view later by hop aboard the cruise and combine it with Gwangjang Night Market tour

Photo from google
Gwangjang Night Market, the oldest traditional market in Seoul is popular among the foreign visitor for food hunting. Local street foods are available. I might not be able to sample the food here due to the 'Halal' issue but its good to 'look see .. look see' only or venture the upper level of the market where we will find a vast selection of vendors selling textiles, silk, linens, bed sheets, second hand clothes and many more.


Photo from Google

Gyeongbokgung Palace ~ Oh Yes. I put this palace in my wish list if I go to South Korea. Gyeongbokgung Palace is the best place to learn Korean history and culture. The palace compound is very huge and best to explore by foot. Means, I can walk *exercise* a lot! 

Photo credit to Ling's FB
And i will make sure, I wont miss the opportunity to try a Hanbok. Hanbok is a traditional Korean costume which is so 'sopan' and 'menutup aurat'. Say hello to my friend Ling in this picture, anyway. *Hello Ling .. you look pretty with Hanbok* .. Lawa, kan dia. Heyyy .. wait for my pose pulak, ok.


Photo from Google
Being a beauty blogger and a fashion lover, I would love to go to Myeongdong, a famous place among the local and travelers. The best place to explore Made in Korean cosmetics and tempat paling best untuk cuci mata dan poket ~ From fashion to beauty and the street foods .. I would love to try the famous Toppoki from Myeongdong. If you follow my blog from the beginning, you know how I love Myeongdong's Toppoki. Nak pergi Myeongdong cari Beauty products, cari Korean fashion and makan Toppoki lah korang .. lagi pedas lagi best kot! Phewwww  *kelip mata berangan*


Photo from google
I am a fan of Korean food. KyoChon, Pelicana Chicken, Seoul Garden .. name it! Anything Halal from Korea definitely I'm IN! Nak pergi South Korea. Nak makan Korean Food in a real Korean way and feel. Mesti best,kan.


Photo from Google
I am a fan of K-Pop! I love K-Pop Fitness dance ~ It is simple, fun and catchy. So .. apa kata bercuti ke South Korea and slot in watching K-Pop dance in one of the itinerary. Possible tak agak-agaknya ye? Hewwwww .. bestnya lah kalau impian tercapai, kan.


 Photo from Google

 Photo from google

Photo from Google

Another reason why I want to go to South Korea is because of the beautiful Nami Island. Nami is one of the location in my all time favourite K-pop Drama, Winter Sonata. Either during Winter, Summer, Autumn or Spring, Nami Island is lovely and one of the favourite among the tourist. I want to see and feel the beauty of Nami on my own. Buat pencinta alam macam Misz-ella, dapat menatap dan memegang batang pokok yang berusia ratusan tahun dan menghidu bau alam yang sangat asli lagi mengasyikkan itu pun dah cukup mententeramkan dan mendamaikan jiwa. Kalau lah dapat ke Nami, haruslah beratus keping gambar berposing di sini. Auwwww .. excited!


Photo from Google

And what about Jeju Island? Jeju Island kat South Korea pun banyak jugak tarikannya dan salah satunya ialah Mount Hallasan National Park, which is under UNESCO World Heritage. Mount Hallasan National Park is formed by the outburst volcano. I love hiking and my dream is to hike on this lava in order to reach the summit. I will make a lot of stop to take as many as I can picturesque memorable photo and once I reach the peak, I want to spend as much time as I can there .. appreciate the view of the white cloud and the blue sky while filling my lung with the fresh oxygen. OhMy .. I want Jeju!

Other than that, I want to visit Teddy Bear Museum, also located in the Jeju Island. This museum is a gallery for a collection of teddy bears in a different way and posses. I love teddy bear and I still remember all teddy bears which appeared in Princess Hours drama and those teddy bears are display in the Teddy Bear Museum too. Therefore, visiting a Teddy Bear Museum in Jeju Island, South Korea is a MUST!!

Photo from Google
When in Jeju, i want to visit Jeongbang Waterfall too. 23m (75ft) height, Jeongbang Waterfall is very famous in Jeju Island and the only waterfall in Asia that flows directly to the ocean. Legend believes that a holy dragon lived underneath it. OK .. waterfall nak tengok tapi holy dragon tak nak jumpa. Sorry dragon, I appreciate the nature at the place you stay. I want to be here, enjoying the sound of the waterfall, appreciating the green and take a lot of picture and share it with my blog reader, later. I promise I wont disturb you, dragon. Hehe.


Photo from Google
Last sekali, kalau ke South Korea, Misz-ella nak ke Lotte World. The park, consists the world's largest indoor theme park, an outdoor amusement park called 'Magic Island, an artificial island inside a lake linked by monorail, luxury hotel and shopping mall. Lotte World tempat paling fun and happening untuk bersuka ria ini menerima kedatangan  7.3 juta tetamu setiap tahun. Yeayyy!! Tak sabar nak ber suka ria di Lotte World.

So readers, I'm done sharing my dream vacation with you all semua. Secara keseluruhannya, I chosed South Korea for my next holiday destination kerana sukakan budaya, jatidiri masyarakat Korea dan keindahan alam semulajadi 'South Korea' itu sendiri. South Korea juga kota kecantikan dan fesyen. Can't wait to ber cuti sambil berfesyen dan melawa di South Korea. 

South Korea juga sangat indah di mata hati seorang berjiwa sensitif seperti Misz-ella and if www.traveloka.com.my approve my leave, I will not hesitate to share #MyTravelokaEscapade in my blog. Needless to say much, sharing my travelogue in this blog has been my passion since before. 

Yogjakarta, London, Lombok, New Delhi, Agra, Jakarta, Bandung and not to forget Ho Chi Minh and Kashmir's travelogue yang paling meninggalkan kesan di hati pembaca blog Dari Jari-Jari Halusku ini. Sharing is loving, putting down memories here in my humble blog is a MUST! Ok Bye. Misz-ella dah habis berkongsi dengan you all semua dan nak pergi buat kerja lain pulak. Tq baca. Bye. 




0 comments: