Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

My Staycation at Deluxe Room, Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel

Hello lovely readers,

Today lets talk about Hotel in the heart of city centre. Yah .. location is the main factor that we will consider during our stay in the busy city like Kuala Lumpur. 


I recently had a staycation at Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel, a luxury 5-star hotel which is ideally located at the corner of Jalan Sultan Ismail and Jalan Ampang, overlooking one of the world's tallest building, the Petronas Twin Towers and the majestic Menara Tower.

Filling two magnificent towers, this 910 rooms hotel offers a wide range of sophisticated guest roos ad suite featuring deluxe bedding, accommodations with lounge acces, picturesque views of the city skyline and lavish hospitality services.



During the staycation, I got the opportunity to experienced the newly restyled West Wing new Deluxe room. The rooms, which showcased a fresh and contemporary design is sophisticated, tasteful and sleek, reflecting the key personalities of a Renaissance Discoverer who celebrates all things that contribute to a living a life less ordinary.


The Deluxe room are spacious, ranging from 40m2, and has a beautiful modern furnishing such as re-engineered wood flooring and I love the super comfort and luxurious Marriott's Plush Bedding with topper and rich linen. Well .. I dont feel wanna leave my comfort bed .. its so comfy and nice!


The Deluxe room are equipped with a day bed as an extra bed. Simple yet modern, I love the size of the day bed which made me feel like home ~ Sit comfortably and enjoyed the high speed complimentary internet !! That really made Renaissance Hotel not only a perfect choice for those who want to unwind and relax in a heart of city centre but also for a business/busy traveler like me.


The newly restyled West Wing Deluxe room are decorated and designed to cater the needs of a savvy urban traveler. Modern, fresh, warm, earth neutral colours are used and look at the downlight at the working table. I simply love it! 

All room are lavishly furnished and complete with coffee/tea making facilities, in-room electronic safe, mini bar, television with in-room movies and channel selections.


It is equipped with Samsung 48" full HD smart TV too.


Meanwhile, the reconfigured bathroom has a greater space and has a modern ID too. Complete with long bath, a perfect place for those who love to pampered themselves after a long day.

But what I love more is the Rain shower which really made my bathe a wonderful moment *cos I am too busy to enjoy the long bath*



If the long bath and rain shower is not enough, why not jump into the big swimming pool and have fun!!

If you are a fitness enthusiast like me, a room which come with a Gym is a bonus!! All guests of the Deluxe Room enjoy a Complimentary usage of the gym at the Fitness Centre situated at Level 3 *new wing* during your stay. The fitness centre which is open 24 hours per day is definitely a suitable place to de-stress your tired mind after a long day.

Need some pampering session? Make your way to the famous Mandara Spa. I bet you will love it *as much as I did*

Other than that. I enjoyed the seamless Internet connectivity throughout the hotel. Stay connected at any time, any where .. during your stay at Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel. As a blogger, this is a Big Bonus for me! 

As all rooms comes with Breakfast for two persons, we made our way to TEMPTations where Asian and international buffet style fare are served. 

The Deluxe Room are priced from RM470/night (Marriott's members rate) And RM480/night (Non-Member). The rate are subject to 10% Service Charge plus 6% GST (Goods and Services Tax)..



The Renaissance Kuala Lumpur has a perfect location, only a few steps away from the Kuala Lumpur Monorail (Bukit Nanas station). I took the opportunity to take the Monorail to Berjaya Times Square (Jalan Imbi station) later in the evening for my event.


And it took me only five minutes to reach the venue by monorail. Thanks to the superb location which made my blogging and staycation easy.


All in .. all in .. me and my family had fun during our Staycation at Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel. The Deluxe Room are comfy, spacious and gorgeously furnished and are complete with all the facilities that I need. The Mandara Spa where i had my body pampering session is a perfect place for me to unwind and relax, the Fitness Centre which is open 24 hours a day suits my hectic schedule and what more important is the perfect location which made my travelling around the city easy.

To discover more about the hotel, visit www.renhotels.com 
Renhotels Facebook at :- https://www.facebook.com/RenaissanceKL/?hc_ref=SEARCH
RenHotels Instagram at :- https://www.instagram.com/renhotels/





0 comments: