Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

18 Jun 2015, 1 Puasa

Sekejap je dah bulan Jun.
Dan dah 18haribulan.
18 Jun kita start Ramadan.


The last meeting that we had before Ramadan.

Earlier that morning we were having a meeting here

My last Tempura before puasa.  Thanks Darling for the treat.

My last Pasta before Ramadan.  Food at Aseana, KLCC is good but the service is slow.

SELAMAT BERPUASA my lovely readers.
My blog will be fill with lots of info about Raya and Ramadan this fasting month. Ada beberapa Event dah confirm. I guess this month will be my another busy month. Ok bye readers. Misz-ella nak gi buat kerja. Selamat Berpuasa.

0 comments: