Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

My CNY 2017 Food

Hello readers ..

Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Holiday. Misz-ella tak ke mana-mana .. hanya di KL sahaja. Jarang sekali Misz-ella traveled during Public Holiday. The traffic are usually very bad during this season .. sengsara I dalam kereta, nak cari makan, nak pergi toilet semuanya susah .. so I stay di KL sahaja .. bersenang lenang di jalanraya yang lengang.

Yee Sang is a MUST during CNY. This year itself, I had 3 rounds of Yee Sang. 

When others traveled during CNY, I spent my CNY Eve at Sunway Pyramid Hotel and had a Middle East breakfast on the next morning. First time for Aiman, not bad la, kan.

Lunch was lamb leg at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Yummy!

And everytime I came to this place I will definitely order my favourite Pear and Berry Salad with Slices of Chicken, Feta Cheese and Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing. Yummy lah!

Lunch was with my SIL, Mazieda

She ordered Fish & Chips

The next day, I baked my own Red Snapper ~ Gaul ikan merah dengan garam, potong cili padi, bawang besar, serai. Hiris nenas, tomato, timun dan lemon. Bungkus dalam aluminium foil. Bakar atas kuali leper. Ummmpphh .. sedap!

Healthy snack in between meal. I always love colourful plate ~ Yellow kiwi, Japanese cucumber, orange, pineapple, pomegranate and granola. Makan licin sepinggan tak nampak orang lain dah.

Dinner was Cranberry Salad at Coffee Bean. I took it without dressing. Fresh and crunchy. This Cranberry Salad is always my choice during my visit at the Coffee Bean.

So that was my meal during CNY 2017. Healthy, right? As I said earlier, I will be 44 years old this year. Makin naik umur kita, makin kita kena jaga. Buat yang terbaik untuk diri sendiri selebihnya kita berserah. Hidup ada pilihan, kan. OKBye readers. Thank you baca.

0 comments: