Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Main Kaki. Cik Ella busy-busy

Another week has arrived.
How fast times flies, kan.



Another Chapter of my exercise diary -Friday visit to the Gym. Friday is leg day. Just do it, Ella .. dont complain. So there you go .. Jom kita main kaki .. 30kg .. 10, 15, 20.  Gonna increase the weight next week. 30kg tak rasa apa lah.

We are addicted to sweat. Kalau tak berpeluh macam tak syok je. I always love to exercise together instead of alone. More motivation and encouragement. Off course, fun too.

Misz-ella paling tak suka berlari.  But since Threadmill is better than cycling and Cross Trainer .. run Ella run.


My schedule was still tight last week. Journey home by train cos I was lazy to drive. Sampai rumah dah lewat tapi Alhamdulillah .. diberi tahap kesihatan yang baik dan minda yang kuat oleh Allah SWT .. masih boleh senyum walau penat.  Life is a gift by Allah SWT.  Appreciate your life, friends. 


A photo with my 'international friend' Emmy Carter from Mongoose Publication, an Ex-patriate magazine.  Thanks for our Friday moments .. I appreciate.


Monday at JB. I was tired and sleepy but as usual, bukan jenis tidur siang .. hasrat nak tidur sekejap selepas 'check in' tak tercapai.

Double Tree Hilton JB Hhonors Floor .. my stay during travel with my 'Wanita Besi' Boss.  Tq Boss .. i always had a great fun whenever with you.


Two big bed and we add 1 extra bed .. bilik nya besar .. tersangat lah selesa. Pstt .. katil paling kemas tu I punya .. i pantang tengok katil selerak .. i is so fussy. Haha.


A photo before we went out for dinner.


One of my roommate, Syimah. Meh sini kita selfie .. I memang selfie queen.


Steamboat Dinner in JB. Thank you for the kind hearted Mr and Madam for the Dinner. We had so much fun eating, talking, laughing.  Salah satu anugerah Allah SWT yang paling indah adalah saat-saat macam ni .. mengeratkan silaturrahim dan ukhuwah sesama insan. Alhamdulillah.

This week will be another exciting week for me .. working, blogging. Hujung minggu ni Mama nak buat Kenduri Tahlil arwah Abah. Semoga semuanya berjalan lancar. InshaAllah. 

Have a great week ahead readers. Dont forget to check my blog. I have a lot of stories to update you. Thanks baca. Bye. 

0 comments: