Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Thursday Night is Aerodance. Magyc Gym Studio Potluck Party.

Chapter 2 of my 2016 Workout Diary - Thursday night is Aerodance.


I was so energetic and so happy with the class. Jump .. jump .. poney .. step touch .. V ..V-X ..~ gila best. I did it to the max! Funky music .. fun step .. Ella is giving her best. 20 minutes Body Toning + pairing workout + cooling down .. Ahhhhh ... our Thursday night exercise is fun.

Happy gila. Syok gila till i wished they could extend the Class for one more hour. Thanks Coach Eqynn .. class you sangat best. Love it to the max! Exercise is fun! Exercise gave me good feeling. Exercise has been part of my lifestyle. I have been doing exercise since I was 20's and now I am 43. Alhamdulillah .. masih diberi kesempatan untuk terus bersenam. I love you, Allah for what you gave me ~ Positive and strong mind, healthy body, cheerful and happy personality. Saya bersyukur. Alhamdulillah.



After class kita ada Magyc Gym Studio Healthy Potluck Party ~ Ada pisang emas dibawa belayar by Kak Yun, ada Kek Lapis Pandan Kak Sherry, ada Potato Salad by Yus, Omelette cili padi by Mieza, Sayur Rebus by Nad, Mushroom soup & Garlic Bread by Eqynn, Jagung rebus dan salad kak Zai. Not to forget 100 plus and Revive.


Makan duduk bersila - Ohhh sangat tradisional la kita, kan. Very quick makan .. dalam setengah jam, clear and settle. Ohhh kami semua memang wanita-wanita pantas dan cekap. Everything was done fast! 


Olohhh Kak Yun i miss you. Comel sangat Kak Yun buat gaya cenggitu. Diskaun umur 20 tahun for you, Kak. Ahahahahahaa.


Guess which one is mine? Misz-ella bawak baby carrot dan tomato cherry jer. Hehehe. Bila ditanya oleh Eqynnn makan dengan apa kak? I ratah je dik. Makan camtu je? Haaaa??? Kau dah macam rabbit la kak. Hehehe. Sedap tau kunyah baby carrot .. tak caya cuba.


And this is what I had for Friday's breakfast ~ last night leftover but I added Zespri Green Kiwi bought at Pasaraya Max Value, Desa Park City last Wednesday. Can't live without Kiwi .. LOL!


Happy Fridays you alls. Salam Jumaat yang barakah buat pembaca blog Misz-ella. Weekend is approaching us. Selamat Berhujung minggu. Thanks Baca. Bye.

1 comments: