Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Tuesday 12 Jan 2016 - Mix Cardio + Tabata


Tuesday 12 January 2016 - another chapter of my exercise diary. 
I was having a back to back event this two days .. kalau ikut hati, memang penat but I am so sure its my mind which are tired, not my physical so i fight .. 9pm at Magyc Gym Dance Studio .. tonight is Mix Cardio + Tabata with Coach Eqynn.

To make it clearer for my blog reader .. Tabata is high intensity interval training for women - burn more fat in less time with Hiit Workout. I attended a few Tabata class and felt in love with it.

Class started with Mix Cardio. I always love Mix Cardio. Name it .. I memorized all the steps. Yahh .. studio exercise is my love. Even i do like outdoor exercise if I have time, studio exercise is still my first love. Low risk, no hot sun, teamwork, nice music and most importantly .. Fun!

Ladies, if you wish to do exercise .. identify what is your interest. I have been doing exercise since I was 20's and I know I love studio exercise.



I really enjoyed the Mix Cardio Session. Sepenuh jiwa aku bagi. Bila lompat, i lompat betul-betul. Bila Hip-Hop i tried to deliver the best attitude.  Ramai yang tanya .. Kak Ella tak pancit ye. Banyak betul stamina akak. They called me 'Kakak Berstamina'. Haha. 

Another comment .. Kak Ella selalu senyum masa exercise. Nad cakap kak ella exercise macam tengah perform atas stage .. joget-joget penat but still smile all the time.

Cos I'm enjoying every single moment, friends. Exercise is always fun. Seronok bila kita dapat menghayati alunan lagu yang dimainkan dan selarikan dengan pergerakan badan. Please clear whatever in your mind during this time. Listen to the music and enjoy your body movement. Listen to the tempo .. if laju .. then your movement should be laju if the tempo goes down .. slower your movement. Tempo ok .. bukan lirik lagu. Dulu Misz-ella selalu keliru .. sekarang tak keliru dah.



Tabata Cardio, Tabata Boxing, Tabata Core .. gila-gila kami melenjan diri. Just do it .. no mercy to the fat. Jangan sayang sangat lemak-lemak tu .. burn it .. kill it. Be healtier and happier with exercise.


But to be honest .. I failed during Tabata Core. My strength wasn't 100% anymore. I believed I didn't do the best. Frust!! Tak pe lah Ella .. jangan sedih sangat .. try again next class. You are strong, remember *motivasi buat diri sendiri*


No matter what .. that wet shirt make me feel good and happy. Sweat is fat crying. Menangis lemak dibakar oleh kita malam ini.


Happiness is surrounded with peoples who share the same interest and hobbies ~ itu persamaan kita, kan. Doesn't matter whatever our backhround is .. di Lantai Tari, kita berjuang atas misi yang sama ~ bersenam untuk kesihatan. I love you, ladies. I always appreciate those who practised healthy lifestyle. Sanggup kita luangkan masa kita untuk bersenam sekurang-kurangnya seminggu 3 kali atas semangat 'Mahu lebih sehat, bertenaga dan kuat'. Untuk siapa? Untuk diri kita dan kesayangan kita. Yahhh .. that is our focus. 

Magyc Gym & Dance Studio at Saujana Utama 2. Night class every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Afternoon class every Monday and Wednesday. 

First floor is Unisex Gym. Second floor is a dance studio. They have various classes to suits your interest and needs ~ Mix Cardio + Tabata, Hi-Latino, Mix Cardio + Pilloxing, Zumba .. etc .. etc.

So ladies .. doesn't matter whatever your background is .. do the best. Jom bersenam untuk lebih sehat. Jangan sayang lemak, ok. Thanks baca. Bye.




0 comments: