Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Back To Exercise - Ella at The Gym

Another chapter of my exercise diary - I missed exercise so much.  Been away from exercise since I travelled to UK.

Started my exercise with running/walking on the threadmill for Warm up. Next i did some body toning, focusing more on my leg.


My favourite leg workout - 35kg, 40kg and 45kg .. 20 reps each kg. Welcome stronger, shapier legs


Hand muscle. Cant wait to see the result *Byebye flabby arms* .. bila la tu ye?

More for the arm muscles

Add in with the squad

My post workout meal is Overnight oat, prepared by my fren Kak Yun. I tumpang makan je *hehe*

Another Chapter of my Gym life - Kick off my Monday at the Gym. Leg press weight increased - 40kg, 45kg and 50kg .. 20 reps each. OK penat .. dan rasa macam nak pengsan. Tapi Alhamdulillah saya kuat semangat. 

So happy i made my way to exercise again. Healthier, stronger .. thats my mission. Will be updating this blog with more entry on my exercise routine. Ella loves exercise. I love my healthy lifestyle. Bye readers.

0 comments: