Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

My Spring Look With Mary Kay NEW Limited-Edition† Into the Garden™ Collection

Hello readers ..

Today lets talk about something beautiful. Well i believed that all woman love to be beautiful and each and everyone of us deserve to be beautiful. 



Spring has arrived. I always love Spring. For me Spring is lovely  ~ windy, friendly warm sunshine, fresh flowers, beautiful blooms and lush greens.  After a long month of Winter, the arrival of Spring is always ushered with joy *love*

To welcome the arrival of Spring 2016, Mary Kay has introduces it all-new limited-edition† Mary Kay® Into the Garden™ Collection ~  a spring assortment of garden-inspired beauty must-haves developed in collaboration with fashion designer Patricia Bonaldi.  This limited-edition† Into the Garden™ Collection, perfectly captures fashion’s current fascination with florals.


So what do you think about the all-new limited-edition† Mary Kay® Into the Garden™ Collection  packaging? I described it as  sweet, soft and lovely. That pastel blooms is so eye catching and heart melting. So feminine, right. Plus it is light and handy *so travel friendly*


Lets take a look at the colour.
The Mary Kay NEW Limited-Edition† Into the Garden™ Collection come in a combination palette of 4 beautiful eyeshadow colour and 3 lip gloss colour
·      o   Eye colors: Violet, Natural Taupe, Pink and Plum Brown. Lip colors: Nude, Pink and Coral. The compact also comes with 1 dual ended applicator.

Wow .. Can't wait to create my Spring look using this colours. So .. lets see how i create my Spring look with this pallete


The four colours of The Mary Kay NEW Limited-Edition† Into the Garden™ Collection


So this is what I did to create my Spring look ~ As usual, apply eye primer. For the base, i apply natural taupe on the whole eyelid. Next i apply the violet colour starting from the outer part of my eyelid to the inner part of the eyelid (apply half length of your eyelid only), bring it upwards covering the upper part of my eyelid.  Then i created a fine line using the plum brown colour from the inner part of your outlid to the centre. Use a blending brush to blend the colour. Lastly, i apply the sweet shimmering pink to the rest of the space up to the brow liner. Ummm .. I love this pink. It complement my Spring look.


I love the nude colour of the lip gloss too. 


Me with my Spring look and Spring mood *love*



Mary Kay has also introduced   Limited-Edition† Into the Garden™ Nail LacquerAvailable in Sweet Lilac, Coral Blossom and Pink Magnolia.


Excited with the colours, I decided to apply all colours on my nail. Well this is really something uncommon .. I like earth colour *brown* or daring/sexy red but applying this 3 pastel colours for my nails is not bad too ya. Anyway please take note that this is not a 'Wudhu' friendly nail lacquer. 


Ready for my dinner with The Mary Kay NEW Limited-Edition† Into the Garden™ Collection.


All in .. all in .. I had a great time creating my Spring Look with The Mary Kay NEW Limited-Edition† Into the Garden™ Collection. The texture of the eyeshadow is fine .. easy to apply and easy to wash too. The four colours in the The Mary Kay NEW Limited-Edition† Into the Garden™ Collection is so versatile. You can be creative by playing with the colours ~ Create a dramatic look, soft sweet look and it is suitable for day and night make up too. Its packaging is an added advantage for women who love to travel without compromising their beauty at the same time. Light, small and handy .. it is so handbag friendly.

The Mary Kay NEW Limited-Edition† Into the Garden™ Collection is available in the market from 1st March 2016 with a price of RM115.

The Mary Kay Limited-Edition† Into the Garden™ Nail Lacquer  is price at RM30/each.

For more information and photos about the collection, visit Mary Kay website at http://www.marykay.com.my/ and Mary Kay Facebook Page  or contact their Independent Beauty Consultant at 03-7711 7500. 



0 comments: