Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Eye Lash Extension at Face Factors Clinic

Hello hai lovely readers .. dan mata-mata cantik yang sedang membaca entry ini. Yes readers .. entry ini tentang mata. Its about eye lash extension that I did recently at Face Factors Clinic.

I believed mata yang cantik paling senang jadi tumpuan. Bertepatanlah dengan pepatah lama, Dari Mata Turun Ke Hati, kan.

I raised my eye lashes earlier on October last year to support the Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign. 

This time, I went to Face Factors Clinic to raise my eye lashes again. Well, its nice to have a longer lashes, actually. Almaklumlah, bulu mata saya sangat pendek dan tidak lentik.


Bulu mata lebih panjang dan lentik dengan eye lash extension. I am using the dual eyelashes by The Face Factors Clinic. Made of synthetic material, it is so light. I dont feel carrying an 'umbrella' on my eye lids at all. Please note that this is not a permanent lashes ye. Ianya diletakkan di setiap helaian bulu mata kita menggunakan gam khas. You can sleep with it, can wash your face with it. Life spend eye lashes ini bergantung kepada how you take care of it. Like me, the longest record is three (3) months. Cara jaga? Ohh sangat senang. Just keep it dry. Keringkan dia, bersihkan dia menggunakan span muka. Tak susah, kan. But off course it need a touch up sebab macam bulu mata biasa, ia juga akan mengalami keguguran or kerosakan. So bila perlu di 'touch up', just visit the salon again.


With the eye lashes extension, you dont need a mascara anymore. Cantik setiap masa even baru bangun dari tidur. I do not any problem wearing it .. tak da gatal-gatal or allergic. I do not have any problem with eye make up too. As long as you pandai jaga kebersihan, tau cara-cara menjaganya, everything will be fine.

So readers, you can have a nice eyelashes with 'eyelashes extension' at Face Factors Clinic located at D3-G4-2, No. 1, Solaris Dutamas, Jalan Dutamas, Sri Hartamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur. 

Call 03-62053508 for appointment. Please quote you are Misz-ella blog reader ya.

Operating hours is Monday-Saturday from 9am-7pm. So jom .. raise your eye lashes and look prettier.






0 comments: