Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Pagi-pagi Layan Gym

Aku rasa hidup aku memang begitu.
Kalau tak berblogging which is part of my life, I will be seen with my laptop typing or at the dancing studio or gym.

Misz-ella memang tak pandai nak lepak dekat rumah layan TV or whatever. Memang tak reti duduk diam, kan. I love to keep myself busy and moving.

Pagi Selasa - I refused to attend any event. I seriously need a time for myself. Pagi-pagi kita layan Gym. Warmed up on the threadmill, 50 times 35kg leg press, 60 times squad dan macam-macam lagi. I probably not as good as others but at least i tried, kan .. bersenam untuk jadi lebih sihat dan cergas.

Angah and Kak Yun pun ada. I love to see woman put effort on keeping themselves healthy. Kalau sudah ada keinginan untuk jaga kesihatan dalam hati, dah cukup untuk buat saya gembira. And when suddenly some of my blog readers joined me di lantai tari, I am more than happy.  Syabas. Tahniah. Moga kita sama-sama lebih beristiqamah dalam menjaga kesihatan diri.



I seriously need a Personal Trainer. Maybe I should accept the challenge by Leoniel Dg, my friend who is the Champion of Are You Tough Enough 2015 but .. yeahh I need to boost my confident level first, kan.  I am a Studio type person .. Aerodance, Mix Cardio, Hi-Latino, Zumba. Pernah terfikir nak belajar menari in a proper way and technique tapi tinggal di Sg. Buloh Country Resort ni serba serbi jauh. Maka impian tinggal impian. Kita menari di Lantai Tari macam biasa lah .. just aerodance *pujuk hati*

Kak Yun with her leg up and down. Look easy but not actually.

I met my favourite Hair Dresser Aishah at the Gym too. Aishah has been taking care of my hair for 15 years. Since she was single now anak dia dah 2. She stayed in Australia for a few years, when she returned to her I'm still hers. Then she stayed in US for almost a year, balik Malaysia still my hair belong to her. I am so loyal, kan. Bukan tak ada Salon terkemuka nak sponsor rambut Misz-ella but I chosed to be with Aishah. Simply because I am comfortable with her. Tu je.

1 hour at the Gym before I went home and continue with my work. Malam nya Misz-ella ke Lantai Tari for Mix Cardio and High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT/Tabata).

Ohhh it was tough. Seriously tough. Tapi sangat puashati. Berbaloi memaksa diri bermati-matian bersenam. Okbye readers. I will update you with more stories after this. TQ for reading. Bye.

0 comments: